Sleeping Dogs is the advance game which consist of action as well as adventure. It is published by Square Enix in 2012 and can be played in various devices like Windows, Play Station 3, X-Box 360, Play Station 4, and much more.
The developer has put a lot of effort on the graphics part to make it look real and feel realistic while playing. In the game, all you need to do is steal items like groceries for your living, but it won’t be easy because there will be plenty of people chasing you to kill. You need to fight them with bare hands because at the beginning, and there will be no weapon in your hands.
Sleeping Dogs .EXE Summary
|Initial Release Date||14 August 2012|
|Writer||Jacob Krarup; Tim Carter|
|Series||Sleeping Dogs, True Crime|
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows|
|Developers||United Front Games, Square Enix Europe|
|Category||Games > Action-Adventure|
How To Download Sleeping Dogs PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Sleeping Dogs PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From 8Bob.net
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Sleeping Dogs pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Sleeping Dogs PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Sleeping Dogs – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Sleeping Dogs – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
Sleeping Dogs In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Sleeping Dogs game from 8Bob.netexclusively.
Sleeping Dogs Reviews
In the story of this game, a Chinese-American Police officer has got an objective to invade the organization, named as Sun On Yee Triad. If you are a beginner, then here are some of the basic things you need to keep in mind is shooting and fighting. These are some of the abilities you need to focus on if you want to survive for a longer period.
There are tons of missions added which need to be complete to unlock various content. A story can only be continued by completing the missions step by step. A player needs to take care of the activities which can be legal or criminal both, which can be done perfectly by driving and getting rid of the police. After some days of its publishing, it got very popular among people as millions of copies got sold in no time.
Tons of new outfits, missions, and add on are there, which needs to be downloaded externally, which is also known as extension pack. After some time, a remastered version was launched, which known as the definitive edition is as there some visual changes are made in this. Graphics, sound experience, and some additional controls have been added to it. You can change the graphics settings right within it and adjust according to your needs and PC specs.
In the beginning, you should need to create your own profile in order to start the game. You will find yourself in the open world where you need to steal things in order to survive. Game character will be an undercover police officer who is behind the black organization. There will be tons of missions you need to complete, as each mission will consist of various objectives.
If you want to explore the world, then, in that case, you need to accept the challenges. Controls are simple and advance both at the same time as you need to run, jump, climb, or swim if required. Do not forget to drive the car in the emergency cases, especially when the police is chasing you. You can change the controls right under the settings, which is absolutely marvelous as it can be adjusted accordingly.
In the left bottom of the screen, you will find a map which needs to be used in order to play Sleeping Dogs game. There are plenty of safe houses and contact points visible on the map. Tap on them and leave your landmark, which will make it easy for you to reach out. Missions cannot be played and completed without weapons, which are why they are essential to be carried.
In the HUD display, every weapon you carrying will be visible. Change them and use the one which feels suitable for you. There are lots of XP points which are different for a different character. If you are playing it as police, then there are police XP points; likewise, it works differently. You can freely buy anything like clothes, vehicles, houses, and much more without the permission of anyone.
You are your own boss in this game, but make sure you are on the higher XP level only then you can be able to buy things. There are some skills like disarming opponents, which sounds good, but you cannot use it in the beginning. It needs to be unlocked, and there is only one way, which is by increasing your XP level only. Do not forget to dodge and climb whenever necessary and steal as much food and groceries as you can while playing.
There are tons of features about Sleeping Dogs you should know about, but before discussing them, you should be aware about some basics. Combat styles and weapons need to be unlocked as they cannot be gained over time. Here are some of the essential features you should know about-
- Gun play- Weapons are essential if you want to complete any challenge or mission without getting killed.
- Open world- You can roam anywhere you want, but be careful as there might be enemies around you.
- Vehicles- There are different types of vehicles you can purchase openly or borrow from others to drive.
- Skills- Tons of skills are there as some of them are unlocked, and some of them need to be unlocked. Your XP level needs to be higher if you want to unlock the required skills.
- Navigational- If you are walking, then your characters have the ability to run, jump, climb on the wall, and much more. You should perform all these in order to play it perfectly.
- Action hijack- This is the best feature with the help of which you can jump out of your vehicle and land on the others for specific purposes.
Sleeping Dogs games is high in demand because it does not require any special skill or brain power to play. All you need to do is take care of your surroundings and enemies because they can attack you from any direction they want.
Keep stealing things, and your ultimate focus should be the dark organization. You have to stop them, and it will take lots of power. If you are new, then just follow up on the story, and your work will be done. Sometimes some part of the story is locked, which requires some side missions to be complete in order to get unlocked.