Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron was released on Aug 21, 2012
About The Game
- Apocalyptic Setting – Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the Autobots and Decepticons. From the Iacon Wasteland, to The Sea of Rust, explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and play through the final, darkest hours of the war.
- New Kinds of Transformers – Expand the action with new Transformers, including Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots
- Characters Convert from Robot to Alternate Form – Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. Grimlock can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.
- Impactful Gameplay Variety – Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.
- Massive Customization with Character Creator – The most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- Epic Scale – Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battle on a massive scale. The settings and the characters are huge. Battlefields will quake with the with the fury of gigantic Transformers, and the city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- Multiplayer with Truly Custom Transformers – The battle continues online with thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiplayer modes with with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
- New AI System – Players are challenged in the single-player campaign by improved enemy artificial intelligence.
How to Download & Install Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Transformers.Fall.of.Cybertron.Incl.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Free Download
Click the download button below to start Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Memory: 2 GB system RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8.4 GB Free Space
- Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10